Scorpion Zero Tire (Pirelli)
Sports performance on road and safe under off road driving conditions
The Scorpion Zero is the ideal off road SUV and all season tire by Pirelli. The Scorpion Zero uses a symmetric tread pattern to ensure maximum performance and safety in light off-road conditions, particularly for more powerful SUVs.
It is a high performance on road tire with optimal safety in off road conditions. The Scorpion Zero delivers excellent stability while cornering, exceptional handling on wet and dry roads and high grip under braking, providing increased safety margins and driving pleasure.
The attractive tread pattern makes it the ideal tire to combine with personalized wheels for a striking aesthetic effect.
High performance on road with optimal safety in off road conditions.
Good grip and traction on gravel and grass/mud.
- Two/three (depending on section width) wide longitudinal grooves
- Symmetric design with Z-profile
- Specialised compound
- Effective water / mud expulsion
- Increase grip on all surfaces
- Grip on irregular surfaces
- Improved safety in off road conditions and potential aquaplaning situations
- Improved traction and braking safety
- Improved traction and braking
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Scorpion STR Tire (Pirelli)
Scorpion ATR Tire (Pirelli)
P Zero Rosso™ Tire (Pirelli)
Michelin® LTX® M/S2 Tire (Michelin®)
Conti 4x4 Contact™ Tire (Continental Tire)
ContiCrossContact™ LX Tire (Continental Tire)
Dueler A/T 693 II Tire (Bridgestone)
ContiTrac™ TR Tire (Continental Tire)
Michelin® LTX® A/T2 Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® Latitude® Alpin® Tire (Michelin®)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.