ZIEX CT60 TIRE (Falken Tire)
The Falken ZIEX CT60 All-Season tire, specifically designed for modern crossover utility vehicles, provides a combination of long tread life and all-weather safety. Featuring advanced all-season tread compound technology, drivers will experience shorter stopping distances in wet and snowy weather, providing a more durable, trustworthy tire year-round. The Falken ZIEX CT60 is designed to accommodate the ride height of modern crossover platforms that would otherwise be sacrificed by tires developed for passenger cars or pickups. The crossover-specific tire construction ensures the tire footprint is always firmly in contact with the road, providing optimal handling, stability and defense against rough weather conditions and other obstacles. The new ZIEX CT60 is available in more than 30 original equipment tire sizes, covering virtually every crossover vehicle on the road today, and is backed by Falken’s leading 65,000 mile tread life warranty, along with a 30-day ride guarantee and Road Hazard Protection.
- 4D NANO DESIGN - features new compound advancements through biomass materials to help improve tread flexibility and adhesion while simultaneously reducing polymer heat generation.
- 3D CANYON SIPES - interlock the shoulder blocks to resist wear commonly associated with crossovers due to their higher center of gravity.
- ASYMMETRIC TREAD PATTERN - consisting of polygonal-shaped inside grooves that provide more edges to increase wet and snow traction, is combined with a high-rigidity outside shoulder rib that delivers the handling and stability necessary for CUVs.
- ROAD HAZARD PROTECTION - Every CT60 A/S tire comes with FREE replacement for up to two years or for the first 3/32nds of tread life. (Restrictions apply, ask your retailer for details).
- FOUR WIDE CIRCUMFERENTIAL GROOVES - resist hydroplaning by quickly evacuating water through the tread pattern providing secure contact with the road in heavy rain.
- SILICA ENRICHED TREAD COMPOUND - delivers superior wear life and wet performance over a wide range of operating temperatures.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.